|Creative Thinking... Thoughtful Solutions|
The 83,000 sf MacLean Hall was built in 1932 and houses the departments of Economics, History, Humanities/Multi-Cultural Studies, Languages, Mass Communications, Mathematics, Philosophy, and Political Science. To meet the current needs of faculty and students, the design team, led by Collaborative Design Group, provided architecture, engineering, interior design, and space planning services for new office suites, classroom facilities, and amenities spaces (bookstore, lounge and study rooms, etc.).
Although MacLean Hall is not listed on the historic register, the new design is respectful of the historic features of the building. The building rehabilitation includes ADA upgrades and a complete mechanical and electrical infrastructure overhaul.